For more than twenty years, this laboratory has been carrying out experiments on in vitro propagation of fruit (Actinidia, Chestnut, Apple, Olive, Pear, Peach, Grapevine) and ornamental species (Cycas revoluta). Plant propagation is ensured by appropriate in vitro cultivation techniques: axillary bud multiplication, organogenesis and somatic embryogenesis.
- Micropropagation (development and optimization of protocols by axillary brancing)
- Somatic embryogenesis, organogenesis
- Somaclonal variation
- Vertical autoclave De Lama
- 4 laminar airflow cabinets
- 2 culture rooms at high light intensity (up to 10000 lux)
- 4 climatic chambers